The EVENT MANAGEMENT Program Features:
- Taught by experienced event planners
- Practical hands-on curriculum
- High quality, experiential education
- Fast track for working adults
- Approved by the Colorado Festivals and Events Association (CFEA).
The Program is Designed for:
- People interested in learning more about event planning in a hands-on environment
- Working professionals who are looking to change career fields to event planning
- Entry-level event professionals seeking additional skills and knowledge
Learn how to design your own event plan by applying event planning basics and best practices. Learn what it takes to be successful in this industry.
- Event basics
- Operations and Logistics
- Volunteer and Staff Management
- Introduction of Event Marketing
- Budgeting and Sponsorships
Session I classes meet Wednesday evenings from February 8 through May 10, from 6-9 p.m. at the Parker Campus in Parker, CO.
In addition to Session I, dive deeper into these specialty areas and discover what makes these events distinctive. Gain skills for working in these sectors. Prerequisite is successful completion of Session I or permission of the instructor.
- Planning for non-profits
- Wedding planning
- Concerts, festivals, and other large scale events
- Meeting planning
- Careers in event planning
Session II classes meet Wednesday evenings from May 31 through August 23, from 6-9 p.m. at the Parker Campus in Parker, CO.
To enroll in the program and receive certification:
- Must possess knowledge of basic PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have access to a computer during the program which is necessary for classroom readings, discussions, and assignments
- Successfully complete Session I (13 weeks) and Session II (13 weeks)
- Complete 24 hours of volunteer event hours
- Register and pay tuition: $1,299 per session
COURSE DESCRIPTIONS and Schedule:
For more information:
Call 303.734.3701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org