You are Certified for VA Educational Benefits. Now What?
CHAPTER 33 – POST 9/11
- You will be held in your classes while ACC waits for VA to pay tuition and fees.
- All Veterans are responsible for monitoring their tuition bills and making sure VA has paid the correct amount.
- You must take 7 credit hours to receive the basic allowance for housing (BAH) at a prorated amount.
CHAPTER 30, 1606, 1607, 35 AND VRAP
- You must call the VA and verify your attendance every month to release your payment.
CHAPTER 31 – VOC REHAB
- All veterans receiving Voc Rehab will be held in classes while ACC bills the VA for tuition and fees.
- Voc Rehab students are also eligible for book store purchases through the Voc Rehab list that is sent to bookstore each semester.
- If you have questions regarding a payment from the GI Bill, BAH, or debt with the VA, you can submit a question on www.gibill.va.gov.
- You can also contact the VA directly at 1-888-442-4551.