Testing Basics for All Testing Candidates
- Photo IDs are mandatory in order to test.
- They must be current and not expired. Some exams require a Secondary ID, test candidates are responsible for knowing exam ID requirements.
- Test staff are required by contract to only accept the proper ID for exams
- Don't schedule an exam if you don't have the proper identification
- If your ID has been lost or stolen you will not be able to test until you have the required photo ID
Acceptable Primary Photo IDs include:
- Driver's License • Military ID • State ID Card • Passport
- ACC Students may use their ACC Photo ID for Instructional and college placement exams
- Concurrent Enrollment students may use their high school or library photo ID card for college placement exams
- The Parker and Castle Rock campuses require appointments for all exams
- The Littleton campus requires appointments for all computer-based exams except for the placement test which is done on a walk-in basis. Students taking placement exams for other colleges need an appointment.
- The Littleton campus stops all testing 15 minutes before closing to allow for closing operations.
- Students who use testing accommodations must schedule all exams seven business days in advance.
Test Taker Misconduct
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind to or from another test taker during the exam session
- Using any testing aid not permitted by your instructor or exam sponsor
- Attempting to take the exam for another person
- Test Takers talking with each other during a test session
- Tampering with the operation of the computer or attempting to use if for any function other than taking the test
- Distracting other Test Takers in any way
- Hats, Coats, Gloves, Hoodies
- Drinks, water bottles, food
- Cell phones, iPads, iPods, Palm PDA's, other electronic devices
- Eyeglass cases, pencil cases, calculator cases
- Sunglasses, purses, backpacks, wallets, keys
- Headphones or earbuds
- Others as determined by exam type
Testing Center provides scratch paper, pens, and pencils
Testing Center Online Exam Payment
Please log on to myACC and pay for your exam prior to calling for an appointment. We will confirm payment has been made when you call to schedule.
Test Payment Options:
College Placement Test: $10.00 for registered ACC students for first-time test-takers, retests are $10 per section; $40 for non-ACC students
DSST (formerly Dantes): $40.00
HSRT Health Sciences Reasoning Test: $40.00
How to pay for exams:
- Log on to myACC
- Select the Student Finance Tab
- Under Payment Options and Refunds click on Pay with a Credit card (this is not a payment plan)
- Click on Shopping Cart on the tool bar located at the top of the student account online
- Click on the grey Continue Shopping
- Click on the Testing Center Charge grey View Detail for the exam you wish to purchase
- Click on the grey Add to Shopping Cart button
- Click on Checkout when you are finished shopping
- Click on the grey Continue Checkout button on the Select Method of Payment page
- Enter credit card information along with name and address. Verify email is correct.
- Click on Continue Checkout
- Review information to ensure it is accurate and click on Submit Payment
- At confirmation page, click on view printable receipt and print your receipt showing you have paid
If you need to set up accommodations for testing, please contact Student Access Services prior to testing at 303.797.5730 or visit them in room M2710 in the main building at our Littleton campus.