Testing Basics for All Testing Candidates
- Photo IDs are mandatory in order to test.
- They must be current and not expired. Some exams require a Secondary ID, test candidates are responsible for knowing exam ID requirements.
- Test staff are required by contract to only accept the proper ID for exams
- Don't schedule an exam if you don't have the proper identification
- If your ID has been lost or stolen you will not be able to test until you have the required photo ID
Acceptable Primary Photo IDs include:
- Driver's License • Military ID • State ID Card • Passport
- ACC Students may use their ACC Photo ID for Instructional and college placement exams
- Concurrent Enrollment students may use their high school or library photo ID card for college placement exams
- The Parker and Castle Rock campuses require appointments for all exams
- The Littleton campus requires appointments Monday through Friday for all exams except paper & pencil Instructional (computer based instructional exams require an appointment and some faculty may require students to make a testing appointment).
- All Saturday exams require an appointment, this includes paper and pencil tests.
- The Littleton campus stops all testing 15 minutes before closing to allow for closing operations.
- Students who use testing accommodations must schedule all exams three days in advance by calling the Disability Services office at 303-797-5937
Test Taker Misconduct
- Giving or receiving assistance of any kind to or from another test taker during the exam session
- Using any testing aid not permitted by your instructor or exam sponsor
- Attempting to take the exam for another person
- Test Takers talking with each other during a test session
- Tampering with the operation of the computer or attempting to use if for any function other than taking the test
- Distracting other Test Takers in any way
- Hats, Coats, Gloves, Hoodies
- Drinks, water bottles, food
- Cell phones, iPads, iPods, Palm PDA's, other electronic devices
- Eyeglass cases, pencil cases, calculator cases
- Sunglasses, purses, backpacks, wallets, keys
- Headphones or earbuds
- Others as determined by exam type
Testing Center provides scratch paper, pens, and pencils