Take advantage of ACC’s most valuable resource: our students! Work with other students who have done well in many courses show you how to be more successful. Our tutors understand how difficult college life can be and want to help you avoid some of the struggles that all students face.
Don't wait. Move Mountains toward your goals with peer tutors. View the Peer Mentor Schedule to find a time and peer tutor that meets your needs.
- Share your concerns with students who have been there, done that
- Strengthen your knowledge of course concepts
- Expand your vocabulary
- Become more organized
- Learn important time management tips
- Acquire a greater appreciation of learning styles
- Improve study skills and test taking
- Increase critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Access useful websites
- Gain awareness of other campus resources
Are you searching for more general study tips or ways to cope with stress? Join us for one of our Spring 2017 Workshops.
Are you interested in becoming a peer tutor? View the requirements and benefits in the Peer Mentor Information and Application packet.