Transfer Student Orientation

You've decided to transfer to Arapahoe Community College; a great step towards realizing your dreams. Now let us help you Move Mountains!

Prior College Course Work

An unofficial transcript is needed in order to demonstrate completion of any prerequisites for classes you wish to enroll in at ACC. Please submit it to the Academic Advising Office. If you wish to transfer any prior college course work to ACC, you must submit your official transcripts to the Office of Admissions and Records

  • Transcripts can be requested from your previous institutions Registrar’s Office.
  • ACC considers hand–delivered transcripts unofficial.

Please complete the following steps to get started as a transfer student:

  1. Review the Registration Checklist
  2. Request official transcripts or obtain unofficial transcripts from your prior institution. 
  3. If you are a Colorado resident, sign up for the College Opportunity Fund (COF).
  4. If you plan to use Financial Aid, submit your Financial Aid Application (FAFSA) with ACC school code: 001346.
  5. Activate and view your student email through myACC  (See your Admissions Acceptance Notification for instructions).


  If you live out-of-state or can't attend an orientation session in person, contact the Student Affairs Office at or 303.797.5668. If you are a student new to the college experience, please go to our New Student Orientation page.