We are available to help students, faculty, and staff who need one-on-one research help. Call the reference desk at 303.797.5726, email us at email@example.com or make an appointment for a one-on-one session with a reference librarian. We can help with:
- how to conduct advanced searches in our databases.
- tips and tricks that only a librarian knows to get the search results you need.
- the best way to search the catalog.
We also have many resources available online to help you now!
- A Database Pathfinder guides you to the right database for topic ideas, background information, peer-reviewed and primary sources.
- Subscription Databases A-Z lists all databases available online. For off-campus use, use your S number when prompted.
- FAQs on researching a paper.
- Subject Guides created by our reference librarians to be used as quick reference tools.
We can teach you more efficient and effective research skills to help you Move Mountains in your classes.