Skip to main content
- Only request materials NOT in Arapahoe Community College Library.
- Textbooks and NEW books are not available for interlibrary loan requests
- Borrowers must be current ACC Students, Faculty, Staff, or CU Students or Faculty.
- Borrowers are limited to 4 requests at a time.
- Allow at least 7-10 working days for delivery depending on lending libraries and their policies.
- Pick up at and return items at the location you pick below.
- If possible, articles will be sent by E-Mail. If not, you may keep paper copies.
- Length of borrowing time is 3 weeks or determined by lending library.
- Overdue materials: you may be charged a fine for late materials and loss of Interlibrary loan borrowing privileges.
- Charges for lost items are determined by the lending library.
- NOTICE: This material may be protected by copyright law (Title 17 U. S. Code)