- You may apply for Fall, Spring or Summer semesters.
Deadlines to submit applications for international students who are outside the U.S.:
Semester Time Period Application Deadlines:
- Fall (mid-August to mid-December) - June 1
- Spring (mid-January to mid-May) - November 1
- Summer (end of May to mid-August) - March 1
*Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please follow the 5-step Admissions Process:
- Complete the International Student Application Form and the Emergency Contact Form. Your responses must be legible and in English. Select the first semester and year of your anticipated enrollment. Submitted applications are valid for one year following the semester you apply to ACC. If, after one year, you are not accepted for admission, are not issued a visa or do not attend, you must submit a new application and resubmit all required documents.
- Provide proof of high school (secondary) graduation.
- An official English translation of academic records including diploma and transcripts from your secondary and/or post-secondary institutions is required.
- Proof of English Language proficiency by one of the following:
- Minimum score of 57 on an Internet-based TOEFL. Official test scores must be sent directly to ACC.
From: To: Educational Testing Services
Box 899 Princeton, NJ 08540
Admissions & Records
Arapahoe Community College
5900 S Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80160-9002
- Minimum score of 75 on the Official Michigan Test. Note: The Michigan Test is only accepted if taken at Spring International Language Center.
- Successful completion of an ACC approved English Language school program (Spring International Language Center, ELS, University of Denver Intensive English Center).
- STEP Eiken test pre-1st level.
- Minimum score of 5.5 on the IELTS exam.
- Proof of English language proficiency is not required for applicants who have graduated from a U.S. high school.
- Proof of financial resources:
- International Student Financial Statement. Form must be signed by student and sponsor. The form must indicate your relationship to your sponsor and include your sponsor's signature.
- Bank statement no older than 6 months prior to the semester you are applying. The bank statement must demonstrate a minimum of US $29,200. Bank statements must be original (from the bank or financial institution).
- Letter of sponsorship from an Embassy. Applicants who are sponsored by a government agency or private company must submit verifying documents.
- Note: Applicants with dependents will require additional living expenses, and therefore must prove additional financial resources.
- Copy of the picture page of your passport.
Current F-1 students who are transferring from another educational institution in the US must, in addition to the above:
- Provide official transcripts from prior colleges attended in the US
- Submit a completed transfer form.
- Notify the current school of transfer status.
Current F-1 students attending other colleges or universities may co-enroll for credit at Arapahoe Community College by providing the following documentation:
- International Student Application Form.
- Letter of permission from the Foreign Student Advisor at your host institution, specifying which class(es) you may take.
- Proof of English Proficiency (#3 on the admission requirements).