ACC Transfer Degrees and Courses

Transfer seamlessly from ACC to a bachelor’s degree as a junior!

When you earn your associate’s degree in a designated field of study, and complete the requirements for admission, you can transfer to a public Colorado college or university as a junior in that field. Talk with an Academic Advisor or Transfer Advisor to learn how!

Is your degree one of Colorado’s Designated Degree Programs? 

Make sure that you are taking transferrable coursework! Colorado has developed a statewide guaranteed transfer program called "gtPATHWAYS." View a list of courses that are guaranteed to transfer to any Colorado public college or university.

Interested in a transferring to a specific institution?