As you begin at ACC, check in with the Career and Transfer Center to be sure you are on the right path. Not sure where to begin? We can assist with individualized career advising, career assessments, and workshops geared to help you create and achieve the path you desire.
Continuing your education? Now is the time to begin building skills to get you off to a good start. Consider ways to build your experience and your resume.
About to graduate? Plan for your future by exploring options and continue your education, or apply your knowledge and skills in the workplace. Gain practice with your resume writing, interviewing, and job search skills.
Walk-ins are available to get your quick questions answered and to plan out next steps. Fall walk-in times are:
Mondays: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Individual appointments can be scheduled by calling 303.797.5805, emailing careers [at] arapahoe.edu or stopping by M2010.
- Individualized Career Counseling: The Career Center offers individual appointments to help you develop a career plan to fit your needs and steer you in the direction you want to go.
- Career Exploration and Services: Career assessments and the Career Explorer series help you, as an undecided student or career-changer, identify your interests, work-related traits and skills.
- Job Search Services: This includes help with job searching, resume writing and interview techniques.
- Job Postings/Internships: Postings are available at the new ACC Career Connect system. Log on through myACC and click on the Training & Technology tab.
- Free Internet and Computer Access: Computers are available for composing resumes, online job searching, online career planning assessments and research databases.
- Career and Job Fairs: Job fairs and special career programs are offered each semester. Check the Events page for more details.