Save time and money by seeing an Academic Advisor at your earliest opportunity for Transfer Guides and Agreements.
Transfer Guides and Agreements direct your course selection at ACC in anticipation of your transfer to a 4-year college or university. In addition to the Transfer Guides and Agreements identified below, the Academic Advising office can give guidance on course selection in anticipation of your transfer to a 4-year college or university. When selecting courses prior to transfer, you should always confirm your course selection with the admissions department of the institution to which you wish to transfer.
- Talk with an Academic Advisor. ACC offers you many transfer opportunities as you begin your college career.
- Do we have a Statewide Transfer Agreement for you?
- Check-in with the four-year institution to see how your degree will transfer.
- Make sure you are taking transferable courses
- gtPathways (Colorado's Guaranteed Transfer Courses)
- gtPathways courses at ACC are identified under the “Institution” column as courses in the “CCCS” rows
- FAQ’s for Transferring Community College Students
The statewide agreement does not apply to Nursing, Business, Teacher Education and Engineering. These programs have other transfer agreements with specific lower division requirements.
Credit earned for prior learning, Advanced Placement, correspondence courses, CLEP and other tested-only credit also may not apply.