Follow the step-by-step guide below to register for your classes
Before You Register
- Check your "Registration Status" on your myACC Student tab.
- Holds on your student record may prevent your from registering for classes.
- Plan your classes.
- Plan your classes before registration opens so you are ready for the start of registration
- Tools available to help your plan your class selection
- Academic Plans (program requirements and suggested sequence of classes)
- Schedule of Classes (through your myACC Student tab)
- Course Descriptions in the College Catalog (prerequisite information)
- Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor if you need additional course selection assistance
- Plan how you'll pay tuition and fees.
Register For Classes
Registration through Navigate
- Have you learned how Navigate can make Spring 2018 registration easier than ever?
- Navigate registration instructions
- Navigate video tutorials
After You Register
- Pay your tuition by the payment deadline.
- Change your schedule if necessary. Be aware of the Drop and Withdraw deadline for each of your courses.
- Read your student email for class room change or class cancellation notifications.
- Buy your books BEFORE classes begin.
- Review ACC's Registration Checklist for addition steps to get ready for classes.