ACC Email Signature Templates
Below are a few approved templates you can use to get started on your email signature.
How to Set Up in Outlook:
- In Outlook, click on "File"
- Then click on "options" in the gray menu on the left
- Then click on "mail" in the menu on the left in the pop-up screen
- Select "signatures" on the right
- Click on "new" or the name of your current signature if you would like to change your current signature.
- Copy and paste the signature you would like into the editor.
- Update the name, title, department, phone number, and email address to your information.
- Once you are done, in the top right corner, select the name of your new signature for "New messages" and Replies/Forwards, if you would like your signature to automatically populate.
- Click "OK" on both screens.
How to Set Up in Web-based OWA email:
- Select "Options" in the top right corner of your OWA email.
- Select "See All Options"
- Select "Settings" on the menu on the left.
- Make sure you are in the "Mail" section via the tabs at the top of the page
- Copy and paste the signature you would like into the editor
- Update the signature with your name, title, department, phone number and email address.
- Check the box to "Automatically include my signature on messages I send"
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner of the page.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please contact Jess Horning.