You can purchase books on campus at the ACC Bookstore (Follett Bookstore) with financial aid.
How it works:
- Required books and supplies can be charged to your student account approximately three weeks before the semester starts until approximately 10 days after the first day of the semester. Specific date ranges are published on the Important Financial Aid Dates page.
- Using this option means that financial aid (including grants, scholarships and loans) money you have been awarded will pay tuition and fees as well as your books and supplies charges.
- Simply tell the Bookstore Cashier "Please charge this to my financial aid."
What you need to know:
- You have to apply and be awarded Federal Student Aid first. You can start this process by completing the Free Application for Federal student Aid (FAFSA Application).
- The amount of money (grants, scholarships and loans) you have been awarded must exceed your total tuition, fee, books and supplies charges. You will have to pay any charges in excess of incoming financial aid.
- This service is intended for the purchase of books and necessary supplies. CDs, food or clothing CANNOT be charged to your student account.
- By charging your books and supplies on account you agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of the ACC Financial Aid Office and Follett Bookstore. These policies include, but are not limited to, refunds, returns and exchanges.
- Financial Aid funds available to purchase books may be limited. Check with the Financial Aid Office before charging books to your student account.
REMEMBER—Your bookstore charges will be subtracted from any financial aid refund you may have coming to you.
Visit the Follett bookstore online.