Disbursement of Financial Aid
- Financial aid disbursement begins after the census dates for each standard term (view all important dates).
- Student must have submitted all the requested documents (as listed on myACC's Student Finance tab) to the financial aid office to receive funds.
- Student must be enrolled in the required number of credit hours before funds may be disbursed.
- Disbursement dates may vary depending on the individual cases. Specific questions about the disbursement can be addressed to the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-797-5661.
- Student must have completed Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) to receive any loan funds. Both can be completed at StudentLoans.gov.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- First-time borrowers have a 30-day delay of disbursement from the first day of the term.
- Loans accepted for a single semester will be released in two disbursements. The first payment will be disbursed after the census dates and the second payment will be at the midway point of the semester (view all important dates).
- Disbursed funds will be applied directly to the student’s unpaid balance (including the tuition, fees, and bookstore charges) for the term after the census date.
- Excess financial aid will be refunded to the student the following week after the census date. Any refund due to the student will be available according to the student’s chosen method of refund within 14 days of the disbursement.
- Any adjustments made to enrollment after the disbursement will be applied the following week. If the adjustments caused reductions or cancellations of aid, the student is responsible for making a payment arrangement with the cashier’s office.