Below are some general eligibility requirements for receiving financial aid. In general, ACC will use the determination of the US Department of Education to qualify you for all forms of aid you can receive while going to school here. At ACC, we encourage all students to apply for financial aid using the FAFSA.
In order to qualify for financial aid, you must:
- Be enrolled in eligible courses at ACC. (Required credit hour level varies based on type of awards offered)
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress in your course of study.
- Not be in default on a Federal Student Loan from any education institution.
- Not owe a refund on a Federal Grant at any educational institution.
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Submit all documents required to complete your financial aid file
To learn more about your student rights and responsibilities with Financial Aid, click here.