ACC is climbing mountains to provide better service to our students.
Effective September 15, 2016, ACC will be using monthly Electronic invoicing and no longer producing physical bills. The Electronic invoices provide detailed listing of charges, expected Financial Aid, Courses, and options for remittance of payment. Electronic invoices are produced for ALL students with a balance - even if you have a 3rd party committed to paying for your tuition or if you have signed up for a payment plan through Nelnet Business Solutions.
Invoices will be produced on or around the 15th of every month versus 2 to 3 times per semester.
Electronic invoices will be housed in myACC - 6 easy steps to access:
- Log in to myACC.
- Click on the "Student Finance" tab.
- Find the "Billing Statement" box.
- Click on "View Monthly Statements or Billing Notices."
- Click on the "Click here for credit card payments and/or historical account statements at ACC."
- Find the "Your Bills" box and click on "Banner Sched Inv S..."
Students will receive an email notification when Electronic invoices are published and available for viewing.
- Electronic Invoices provide a more accurate, frequent and timely billing
- Greater convenience for students - easy to locate
- Helps track payment from 3rd parties
- Helps track enrollment status and any affiliated Financial Aid
- System of record uses electronic capabilities versus traditional US Mail