Get your semester off to a healthy start. Join us outside at ACC's Parker Campus on Wednesday, September 15 from 9am - 12pm (noon) or Sturm Collaboration Campus at Castle Rock from 2-5pm for Wellness Wednesday.
- Create a mini mantra canvas and learn about mental health resources
- Play lawn games and meet fellow students
- …and show your proof of COVID-19 vaccination to get free treats and for a chance to win gift cards, fun prizes, and other ACC goodies!
- Haven’t gotten yours yet? Free COVID-19 Vaccinations will be provided at the event from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment!
- Free testing is also available through Tri-County Health Department.
How to show proof of vaccination in order to win prizes:
- Get a head start! Complete our online form at tinyurl.com/ACCvaccineinfo & upload a picture of your vaccine card (or share the allowable exemption). If you already did this, just let us know at check-in!
- Note: Students who complete this form by October 1st will also be receiving a $100 credit on their ACC account later in the semester, so be sure to fill that out!
- Bring your vaccination card or a picture of it to the event. If you get vaccinated at the event, bring your new card to the prize area!
- Activate your information on myColorado to get your vaccination status on a digital ID.
For information and accommodations, contact Dan Balski, dan [dot] balski [at] arapahoe [dot] edu, 303.797.5667