Have you applied to ACC, but need still need help getting registered for fall courses? Join us for an ACC Puma Admissions & Registration Event from 10am - 2pm at one of our ACC campuses (July 24 at Littleton or Sturm Collaboration Campuses / July 30 at Parker Campus) and get started on your path to success.
We'll have staff at each campus to help you with registering for fall courses, career and academic advising, English and math assessment testing (if needed), Financial Aid, and more!
- 10am session at Littleton Campus – FULL
- 12pm session at Littleton – very limited availability
- 10am at Sturm Collaboration Campus – some space still available – JOIN US!
- 10am at Parker on July 30 – some space still available – JOIN US!
During the event you can:
- Complete advising and registration
- Submit transcripts
- Take care of account holds
- Register for classes
- Make a payment
- Buy books and ACC gear
- Meet with departments such as Financial Aid, Disability Access Services, Academic Support Services, Student Life, and more
- Take a tour of the campus, find your classes, check out the Library & Learning Commons
Prepare for the ACC Puma Admissions & Registration Event by:
- Completing online orientation - Part 1 of the Student Orientation Experience (for New First Time College students – located in the myACC portal) before the event
- Bringing your high school transcript if not previously provided
- Signing up for a college placement assessment (if you have been out of high school for longer than 5 years and will not be transferring prior college credit to ACC)
- Bringing questions about your Fall enrollment experience
For more information or accommodations, contact admissions [at] arapahoe [dot] edu or call 303.797.5637.