If you are interested in working in the health field but are unsure of the available career paths, please join the Pre-Health Society for a information session on Tuesday, January 16 from 9:30 - 11 a.m. in the Half Moon (M1800) at the Littleton campus.
It may be that you will be exposed to a career path - ideal for you - that you were previously unaware of. Come learn about your options and meet other students at ACC with similar interests. At this event you will hear from:
- ACC’s Career and Transfer Center – Shari Culver will be overviewing the health pathways and transfer options available to ACC students
- ACC’s Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) program – Susan Moran
- UC Denver representative - School of Pharmacy
- UC Denver representative - Graduate School
If you are interested in pursuing a career in any of the following fields, the Pre-Health Society could benefit you!
- Physical or occupational therapy
- Medical laboratory tech (MLT)
- Exercise science
- Healthcare Data Analysis