Your Future in Retail Management Starts Here
Why Retail Management?
The retail environment continues to grow and the need for people with skills in marketing, management, and leadership is increasing year after year. The combination of education and interest can turn a job into a rewarding career.
- Variety of Industries
- food and beverage
- home interior
- Multiple Business Areas
- sales to marketing
- management to customer service
- accounting to logistics
- information technology to human resources
- Growing Field
- Flexible Schedule
- Team Environment
Education to Support your Career Goals
The Retail Management Certificate and Associate of Applied Science Degree deliver the necessary skills to advance into management positions in the retail industry or to improve their current retail managerial skills. The program provides students with the business background needed to interact with vendors, handle marketing and strategic planning, as well as manage staff.
Courses are offered online and in the classroom. Many courses can transfer to a four-year college or university.
Endorsed by the Western Association of Food Chains
The retail industry has the careers, ACC offers the education and talent. Let’s move mountains together.
- Retail is a diverse industry with many opportunities for career advancement.
- Retail employs nearly 42 million people and is responsible for 1 in 4 jobs in the United States. (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP)
- Entry-level Retail Store Managers with 1-2 years of management experience can earn an average of $15-$23 per hour. (United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics)
- Experienced retail managers can earn between $55,000 - $100,000 annually. (United States Bureau of Labor and Statistics)