Help Move Mountains in Healthcare
Are you searching for a way to advance your career in healthcare? Get your certificate in Healthcare Data Analytics. Data analysis is a growing field, not only in healthcare, but in the rest of the job force as well. Collect, interpret and present meaningful and valid data at your organization. Our certificate program will allow you to gain the skills you need to excel in your current job, advance to a new position or change paths entirely.
What does a Healthcare Data Analyst do?
Very simply put a data analyst helps healthcare centers, systems, or facilities collect and interpret data about their patients, drugs and more for doctors to use to track patients records, help suggest health regimens, help doctors monitor progress and recommend appropriate medications and help with new research.
Why choose Healthcare Data Analytics?
This newly emerging field will make you an invaluable resource within the healthcare field. You will fill a growing gap and assist in continuous improvement to healthcare practices and research. This certificate also works toward AHIMA's designation of Certified Healthcare Data Analyst (view the eligibility criteria). Plus, some of the courses you take will earn you credits that you can transfer toward your Bachelor's degree if you choose to continue on in your education.
Why choose ACC?
- We work directly with the community and local healthcare facilities to determine their needs. We use this information to build curriculum to meet growing job needs.
- Our faculty are experts in the field and are dedicated to your success.
- Our classroom are small to allow for more interaction and one-on-one time with faculty.
- Classes are online to fit into your already busy schedule.
- We offer a variety of services to help you succeed: advising, tutoring, financial aid, career and transfer counseling and more!
What are you waiting for? Take your first step on the path toward Moving Mountains...apply today!