We are no longer accepting applications for our Healthcare Data Analytics Certificate program.
What does a Healthcare Data Analyst do?
Very simply put a data analyst helps healthcare centers, systems, or facilities collect and interpret data about their patients, drugs and more for doctors to use to track patients records, help suggest health regimens, help doctors monitor progress and recommend appropriate medications and help with new research.
Why choose Healthcare Data Analytics?
This newly emerging field will make you an invaluable resource within the healthcare field. You will fill a growing gap and assist in continuous improvement to healthcare practices and research. This certificate also works toward AHIMA's designation of Certified Healthcare Data Analyst (view the eligibility criteria). Plus, some of the courses you take will earn you credits that you can transfer toward your Bachelor's degree if you choose to continue on in your education.
Why choose ACC?
- We work directly with the community and local healthcare facilities to determine their needs. We use this information to build curriculum to meet growing job needs.
- Our faculty are experts in the field and are dedicated to your success.
- Our classroom are small to allow for more interaction and one-on-one time with faculty.
- Classes are online to fit into your already busy schedule.
- We offer a variety of services to help you succeed: advising, tutoring, financial aid, career and transfer counseling and more!