EMT and EMT Enhanced admission requirements:
- Complete an ACC application and meet all admission requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age to attend off-site emergency department clinicals.
- Have a current CPR certificate American Heart Association Health Care Provider.
- Immunizations: Hepatitis B (the first two injections for EMT and full series for IV), MMR, Tetanus and Chicken Pox, TB skin test no more than 3 months prior to the start of class, seasonal flu vaccination.
- College Placement Test minimum scores to be considered:
- 96 or higher in Reading and a 5 on the Essay or
- 80 in Reading and a 6 on the Essay
- MAT 050 with "C" or better or
- 106 or higher in the BAAD or
- 80 or higher in the PADI or
- Any score on the IADI
- All ACC EMS students must get a criminal background check and drug screening.
You should begin this process at least two weeks prior to the start of the on-campus EMT or IV class. You must present documents at the first class meeting.