Help Your Business Move Mountains
Are you ready to take your career to the next level, fill a missing gap in your organization or change pace altogether? Enter the burgeoning field of Data Analysis by getting your certificate in Data Analytics here at ACC.
What does a Data Analyst do?
Very simply put a data analyst helps a company/business/entrepreneur collect and interpret data about their product(s) and/or organization for use in areas, such as: marketing, finances, processes, products, and pricing. Their analysis can help companies make strategic plans to streamline processes, build better products, market products efficiently, and get the most return on their resources.
Why choose Data Analytics?
This newly emerging field will help you become a more integral and essential employee at any company. The field is diverse and you could easily use the knowledge you gain in our Data Analytics program to work within many areas of any organization: marketing, human resources, fiscal services, product management, operations, and many more. If you're interested in data analytics for Healthcare, check out our Health Data Analytics certificate program.
Why choose ACC?
- We work directly with the community and local businesses to determine their needs. We use this information to build curriculum to meet growing job needs.
- Some of the courses you take will earn you credits that you can transfer toward your Bachelor's degree if you choose to continue on in your education.
- Our faculty are experts in the field and are dedicated to your success.
- Our classroom are small to allow for more interaction and one-on-one time with faculty.
- Our classes are online to fit into your already busy schedule.
- We offer a variety of services to help you succeed: advising, tutoring, financial aid, career and transfer counseling and more!
What are you waiting for? Take your first step on the path toward Moving Mountains...apply today!