New Instructors Needed
Join our team. Our Community Education courses are taught by and are for the community we serve! We look for new, enthusiastic teachers. Do you have a special skill, interest or hobby you would like to share? Professional certification is not required for most courses– just experience with and passion for your subject and the ability to effectively share the knowledge with others.
4 easy steps to submit an idea for consideration
- complete the online course proposal form
- send a cover letter
- send a resume
- provide a detailed course outline
E-mail your resume and cover letter and detailed outline to:
or, you may mail those items to:
Arapahoe Community College
Community Education Program
5900 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80160
If your proposal sounds like it might fit into our program, you will be contacted for an interview.
Spring Term Preparation
- The date range for spring semester courses is January 22 - May 11
- Deadline for schedule submission proposals: September 15
- A course proposal submission does not automatically guarantee acceptance into the program. All course proposals are reviewed and determined acceptance based on many factors.
Summer Term Preparation
- Summer courses run approximately June 8-August 14
- Deadline for schedule submission proposals: March 27
- Remember that a submission does not automatically mean a course will appear in a schedule
Whether a new or returning instructor, you will find information about the Community Education Program, policies, and procedures in our Instructor Resource packet.