Living Well and Learning More after 50!
Do you love to learn? Do you want to socialize and engage with other like-minded adults?
Grow your network of friends at ACC. Resources abound which focus on your life, your home, your work. Bring a friend or find others here who actively engage themselves in learning and other meaningful pursuits.
You can create your community here while learning!
- How to Start a Business in Colorado
- Retirement Planning
- You Can Draw
- Language, Culture, and Travel classes
- Social Media Basics
- Creative Writing
- Research Your Genealogy
- AARP Driver Safety Course
Hundreds of other classes may also be of interest to you. Explore the schedule! No time to take a traditional classroom class? Then check out hundreds of online courses.
Just like you!
There are others just like you going back to school or taking advantage of what community colleges, like ACC, have to offer.
You can Move Mountains at ACC!
- American Association of Community Colleges Plus50 Initiative
- Encore Careers
- AARP work resources
- Latino Age Way resources
- Are you a 50+ entrepreneur? Small Business Administration
- Highlands Ranch 50 & Better Together
- Douglas County Senior Services
- Littleton Aging Well Resource Center
- Jefferson County Aging Well
Articles and Resources
Check out these resources and get some tips to help you with employment and health issues.
- career resources for 50+
- Business case for hiring older workers
- “Online Job Search Tips for Older Workers,” AOL, November 15, 2012
- “The Baby Boomer Entrepreneur,” CNBC, October 23, 2012
- “Beyond Retirement: Solutions for 21st-Century Aging,” American Society on Aging.
- “Exercise May Protect the Aging Brain, a Study Shows,” The Washington Post, October 29, 2012
Don't stop now!
Give us a call at 303.797.5608 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn what we have available for people just like you!