- Admissions Checklist
- Ask ACC
- Parents and Families
- Admissions Requirements
- Register for Classes
- Paying for College
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Student Orientation
- Records and Enrollment Services
Come Back, Connect and Complete
A degree or certificate may be the best edge to set you apart in a tight job market. At Arapahoe Community College, we remain loyal advocates to your future success. It doesn't matter why you stepped away from going to college. We want you to know that we are here to help you Come Back, Connect and Complete your Degree or Certificate.
We know life can throw you challenges. With COVID-19 making each day unpredictable, we understand why going to college may be less of a priority. These uncertain times have forced some tough questions and the challenges in the economy are expected to continue. Now, more than ever, your education matters. Choosing to attend ACC can offer some relief from the anxiety. Here's how we can help.
- Scholarships - We have many options to help you pay for classes. We offer a Comeback, Connect, Complete scholarship program. Contact admissions [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (subject: Comeback%20Connect%20Complete%20Scholarship%20Opportunity) to see if you qualify!
- Flexible classes - You choose what works for you. We have in-person, remote and online classes. Find out more about our course delivery options.
- Child care - We have on-site child care to help give you the time you need for your studies. You may qualify for a stipend to help you with the cost.
- Career Services - Explore jobs, get resume help, connect with employers who are looking for you.
- Academic Support Center - We provide you with free tutoring, coaching, and library services that are available in person, virtually, and anytime online 24/7.
The next steps to earning your certificate or degree
- Reapply or Apply for the first time to ACC - Former students may need to reapply; admissions [at] arapahoe [dot] edu (email) or chat with admissions for application assistance.
- Complete your FAFSA - Get help paying for college by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid. We can help you complete the paperwork with our Financial Aid support services. *Recommended, but not required.
- Complete the program interest form - After you submit the form, the program success coach with contact you.
Our passionate faculty and staff are ready to help you Move Mountains! Get started today.
What more can we do to help you? Call us at 303.797.4222.
Grant funding provided by COSI: Finish What you Started