Faculty / Program Assessment Committee Chair
Ph.D., Arizona State University
M.A., Arizona State University
B.A., Grinnell College
- Dr. Bamford has been a full-time faculty member in psychology at Arapahoe Community College since 1991.
- His teaching responsibilities have included:
- General Psychology I
- General Psychology II
- Child Development,
- Human Growth and Development
- Research Methodology
- His classes have been offered in distance learning formats, online formats, and lecture formats.
- Past work experience has included:
- Adjunct Instructor in Psychology at Arapahoe Community College and Red Rocks Community College
- Adjunct Instructor in Psychology at Phoenix College
- Teaching Assistant for Experimental Psychology, Industrial Psychology, and Introduction to Psychology at Arizona State University
Distinguished Faculty for 2013-2014.
Ph.D., Arizona State University: Psychology
M.A., Arizona State University: Psychology
B.A., Grinnell College: Psychology, Music
- Additional responsibilities have included:
- Chair of the Behavioral Sciences Department
- Chair of the Program Assessment Committee
- Membership on the Curriculum Committee, the Faculty Salary Committee and the Institutional Effectiveness Committee.
Dr. Bamford enjoys bicycling, skiing and playing the guitar.