Congratulations and welcome to ACC! To help you start down the best path, here are some things to do before classes begin:
- Take the College Placement Test at the ACC Testing Center to determine which classes to begin with.
- Meet with your advisor as soon as possible. Your advisor will make sure you are in the correct degree program, and help you choose your classes. Be sure to contact your advisor in advance to set up an appointment.
- Register for classes. Each semester, you will register for classes on your own, online. Your advisor can help you register for your first semester. After you register, you will have a hold placed on your account to prevent you from dropping below 12 credit hours.
- Visit Student Access Services, if necessary.
- Pay for classes. You can pay for classes online or at the cashier. Payment plans are available. Occasionally, international students can earn scholarships.
- Purchase textbooks. The bookstore will tell you what textbooks to buy.