Prior to Vendor entering the Property, Vendors shall obtain and maintain insurance in full force and effect as specified in this section at all times during the term of this Agreement. All policies evidencing the insurance coverage required hereunder shall be issued by insurance companies satisfactory to the State of Colorado.
Vendor shall obtain and provide the following insurance documents:
Commercial General Liability Insurance written on ISO occurrence form or equivalent, covering premises operations, fire damage, independent contractors, products and completed operations, blanket contractual liability, personal injury, and advertising liability with minimum limits as follows:
- $1,000,000 each occurrence;
- $1,000,000 general aggregate;
- $1,000,000 products and completed operations aggregate; and
- $50,000 any one fire if not covered under general aggregate or if fire coverage if less under general aggregate.
Automobile Liability Insurance covering any auto (including owned, hired and non-owned autos) with a minimum limit as follows: $1,000,000 each accident combined single limit. If applicable.The State of Colorado, Department of Higher Education, State Board for Community Colleges and Occupational Education for the use and benefit of Arapahoe Community College (ACC) shall be named as additional insured on the Commercial General Liability and Automobile Liability Insurance policies. Coverage required of the contract will be primary over any insurance or self-insurance program carried by the State of Colorado.
- The Insurance shall include provisions preventing cancellation or non-renewal without at least 45 days prior notice to ACC by certified mail.
- The customer will require all insurance policies in any way related to the contract and secured and maintained by the customer to include clauses stating that each carrier will waive all rights of recovery, under subrogation or otherwise, against the State of Colorado, its agencies, institutions, organizations, officers, agents, employees and volunteers.
- All policies evidencing the insurance coverage’s required hereunder shall be issued by insurance companies satisfactory to ACC.
- The contractor shall provide certificates showing insurance coverage required by the contract to ACC within 7 business days of the effective date of the contract, but in no event later than the commencement of the services or delivery of the goods under the contract. No later than 15 days prior to the expiration date of any such coverage, the contractor shall deliver ACC certificates of insurance evidencing renewals thereof. At any time during the term of the contract, ACC may request in writing, and the contractor shall thereupon within 10 days supply to ACC, evidence satisfactory to ACC of compliance with the provisions of this section.