**Board approved rates - SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
You may pay online through or at the Cashier's Office (303.797.5638).
RESIDENT – Traditional and Hybrid
RESIDENT - Online Classes (ACC and CCCOnline)
NON-RESIDENT – Traditional and Hybrid
NON-RESIDENT – Online Classes (ACC and CCCOnline)
The State of Colorado has always paid a portion of the total cost of higher education for Colorado residents attending Colorado public institutions for their undergraduate degrees. It will continue to do so-but the process is going to change. You have to sign up for the College Opportunity Fund. You only have to do this once. And you can do it on the Web.
- Learn more from the College Opportunity Fund FAQ sheet.
- To sign up go to the College Opportunity Fund Web sign-up page.
Note: tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Classified as in-state or out-of-state student according to application for admission
- To petition your classification, submit a Petition for Tuition Classification (available at Information Central) along with supporting documentation to the Admissions and Records Office by the deadline date for the semester in which you are seeking a classification change
- Residency requirements are determined by the Colorado Tuition Classification Law. Find out if you meet the residency requirements.
- You may be eligible for a reduction in tuition through the Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) program if you are a resident of one of the participating western states and you do not intend to create domicile in Colorado or take online courses. Information on WUE is available in our catalog. Click on College Information and then Residency or visit their website, wue.wiche.edu. The WUE application is available at www.arapahoe.edu/forms.
Payment Terms-Do NOT wait for a bill
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all classes are dropped in a timely manner to receive a refund or not be financially responsible for the classes.
- Registering after payment deadline? Pay account in full or sign up for the deferred payment plan.
- Third Party Sponsor paying your bill? Submit a payment authorization to the Cashier's Office by the payment deadline date, fax it to 303.797.5973 or e-mailed it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receiving partial payment from Financial Aid? Pay remaining balance before payment deadline or risk being dropped for non-payment.
- Applying for late financial aid awards? Pay account in full unless notified by the Financial Aid office.