Job Search Assistance, Employment services or employment related experiences for you while going to college or after completing your studies include:
- Online job and internship postings targeted to you at ACC Career Connect
- On-campus recruitment by employers
- Career Library resources that provide up-to-date career planning, job search, interviewing, and resume information
- Resume writing, interview techniques and job search seminars
- Resume critiques
- Individual assistance for job search and interviewing
- NACE Salary Calculator: find jobs in your salary range here.
Introducing InterviewStream! Practice your interviewing skills before you meet with an employer by conducting a mock interview through InterviewStream. You can browse common interview questions or choose already created, industry-specific interviews. After you select your questions, you can record yourself answering the questions and send your interview to be assessed by a Career and Transfer Center staff member or even one of your professors. Log into ACC Career Connect to access this new resource. Questions? Contact the Career and Transfer Center, or check out these step-by-step InterviewStream instructions.
Get job-search advice and find out about employers interested in new college graduates—click on the online Job Choices magazines below: