- Financial aid disbursement begins after the census dates for each standard term.
- Student must have submitted all the requested documents to the financial aid office to receive funds.
- Student must be enrolled in the required number of credit hours before funds may be disbursed.
- Disbursement dates may vary depending on the individual cases. Specific questions about the disbursement can be addressed to the office of financial aid at 303-797-5661.
- Student must have completed Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note to receive any loan funds.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- First-time borrowers have a 30-day delay of disbursement from the first day of the term.
- Loans will be released in two disbursements for the one semester loan awards. The first payment will be disbursed after the census dates and the second one at the midway point of the semester.
- Disbursed funds will be applied directly to the student’s unpaid balance including the tuition, fees, and bookstore charges for the term after the census date.
- Excess financial aid will be sent to Higher One the following week after the census dates. Any refund due to the student will be available via Higher One Card, or the student’s chosen method of refund, within 14 days of the disbursement.
- Any adjustments made to enrollment after the disbursement will be in effect the following week. If the adjustments caused reductions or cancellations of some or all aid, the student is responsible for making payment arrangement with the cashier’s office.