Below are some general eligibility requirements for receiving financial aid. In general, ACC will use the determination of the US Department of Education to qualify you for all forms of aid you can receive while going to school here. At ACC, we encourage all students to apply for financial aid using the FAFSA. Every student who applies qualifies for some type of financial aid whether grants or student loan.
In order to qualify for financial aid, you must:
- Be enrolled in ACC (at minimum) as a half-time regular student.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be making satisfactory progress in your course of study.
- Not be in default on a Federal Student Loan at any education institution.
- Not owe a refund on a Federal Grant at any educational institution.
- Be enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
To learn more about your student rights and responsibilities with Financial Aid, click here.