Arapahoe Community College will host the 2015 FirstBank Community Leaders Forum on Thursday, Feb. 19, from 7:00 - 9:00 a.m. in the Multi-Purpose Room (M1900) at the Littleton Campus.
Registration will begin at 7:00 a.m. and the program will begin promptly at 7:30 a.m. This is a free event for the south metro Denver community and seating is limited. A light breakfast will be served. Please RSVP in advance to Marilyn Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.763.1865.
ACC President Dr. Diana Doyle will serve as the event moderator. Please join event sponsor FirstBank and other members of our community in a discussion about:
- opportunities and challenges for 2015 and beyond
- legislation that will affect our local governments, businesses and neighborhoods
* MAYOR PHIL CERNANEC – LITTLETON
* MAYOR JIM GUNNING – LONE TREE
* MAYOR CATHY NOON – CENTENNIAL
* MAYOR RANDY PENN – ENGLEWOOD
* MAYOR RON RAKOWSKY – GREENWOOD VILLAGE