The Arapahoe Community College Contemporary Journalism Program will host an advertising seminar with guest speaker John Libby on Thursday, April 10, from 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. in Room M4130.
Libby, who serves on ACC's Contemporary Journalism Advisory Committee and the ACC Foundation Board of Directors, is the Regional Manager for Money Mailer. Libby previously worked as the Advertising Director at the Rocky Mountain News. Libby is a graduate of Arapahoe Community College, as well.
This seminar includes information about:
* the basics of creative and directional marketing, and which is better
* how to identify target needs
* different forms of media, including TV, radio, newspaper, direct mail, the Internet and more
* identifying your target audience
* how to write good ad copy to reach your target audience
* analyzing your return on investment (ROI)
* much more!
Improve your business, learn to promote, or just gain knowledge about advertising and marketing.
This event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be provided. For more information, please contact ACC Contemporary Journalism Adjunct Professor Ken Durham at firstname.lastname@example.org.