The Arapahoe Community College Career and Transfer Center will host a Career Explorer Workshop on Friday, June 1, from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in Room M2070 (Advising Center Conference Room) at the Littleton Campus.
Unsure of your major or career direction? Explore your options, take career assessments and develop a plan of action! In this workshop you will:
• learn about your interests, skills and values
• explore potential career paths and educational options
• take and review the
* Myers Briggs Type Indicator
* Strong Interest Inventory
* Values and other career assessments
• examine your personality style and work preferences
• create an action plan for achieving your goals
Please contact the ACC Career and Transfer Center by May 30 to register. You will take the assessments before the workshop and receive the results on June 1. Material fee of $20 for currently enrolled students and $30 for alumni. Lunch will be provided.
For more information, please contact Wendy Winter-Searcy at email@example.com or 303.797.5809.