The Arapahoe Community College Career and Transfer Center will host Colorado Army National Guard Mobile Recruiting sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 22-23, from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. both days in Parking Lot F at the Littleton Campus.
Are you a student interested in joining the Colorado Army National Guard? Do you know the benefits? Whether you want to go to college or go straight to work, we can help set you up for success with benefits that include:
• up to 100 % funding of college tuition and expenses
• career training in today's hottest, most lucrative industries
• monthly paycheck
• home loan options
• health and life insurance
• retirement benefits
• training that builds discipline, confidence and leadership skills
Benefits for students who are interested in pursuing either associate's or bachelor’s degrees or vocational training/certification include:
• talk to a recruiter
• get answers your questions
• explore what the Guard has to offer
• discuss education and career options
• start a new career with the Guard
For more information, please contact Wendy Winter-Searcy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.797.5809.