Students must meet the required ACT, SAT or ACCUPLACER scores.
General Accuplacer Information:
Tests will be offered in the high schools and are untimed. Check with your high school counselor for information on dates and times.
- Math has a built in calculator for some questions. No other calculator is allowed for the math.
- Scratch paper and pencils are provided by the proctor
- The Accuplacer test may be taken 3 times in any given year. After the initial test a retest can be taken after 24 hours.The second retest may only be taken after a 30 day wait period. There is a one year wait period after the 3rd attempt.
If a student misses the Accuplacer Test Session at their high school they may retake it at the ACC Testing Center:
Littleton Campus (call 303.797.5659) or by appointment at the ACC Parker Campus (303.734.4822) or the ACC Castle Rock Campus (303.660.3160).
- $10 for ACC students who are currently registered and have their ACC student ID number
- $50 for students who have applied but have not received their ACC student ID number. Once they have received their ACC student ID number the cost is $10.
- $50 for non ACC students
Valid photo ID is Mandatory for Testing at the ACC Testing Center:
- $10 per section for ACC students
- $50 for non ACC student
There are online ACCUPLACER study resources for those wishing to study.
Littleton Campus Testing Center hours