GET STARTED TODAY!
Upcoming Orientation dates:
The orientation times recently changed.
- Monday, 11/3/2014 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, 12/1/2014 | 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Monday, 12/15/2014 | 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, 1/5/2015 | 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Select date and RSVP to email@example.com
- Review- Registration Checklist
At the orientation, faculty and staff cover many aspects of the industry and the programs at Arapahoe Community College. Whether you're planning to obtain a certificate, degree, or just take one class-- this is a program requirement.
Orientation is held in the Art and Design Center-
2400 W. Alamo Ave., Littleton, CO, Building 5000, Classroom - 5110
Park on the street or in Lot "J" which is just south of the facility
- You may want to apply to ACC prior to attending Orientation - see registration checklist link above.
- Transferring into ACC? Send your official transcripts to--
The Office of Admissions and Records and the Testing Center.
- You do not need to bring anything with you to the orientation
- Unable to attend?
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an digital version of the Orientation Presentation.
This program emphasizes preparation for a career as an Interior Designer or Kitchen and Bath Specialist. Students will learn to develop not only their creative abilities and how to express them, but also the methods and processes needed to practice Interior Design and Kitchen and Bath Design responsibly and profitably. Our Program has earned official Endorsement by the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) and is recognized by the National Council of Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ).
Additional Expenses and Supplies
Interior Design students in this program can expect additional expenses of approximately $2,000 for textbooks, course materials, equipment and project supplies. Kitchen and Bath certificate students should expect additional expenses of approximately $850.