"I am so proud to say I have my Interior Design degree from ACC!"
Jeanette Issaeff, Spring 2012 Graduate
Interior Design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a functional and positive design experience within the built environment.
2014-2015 Course Catalogs:
Sign up for Orientation.
You will benefit from:
- Flexible course offerings - choose to take classes during the day or the evening
- Small class sizes will help you feel comfortable asking questions and participating in discussions
- Accessible faculty with years of industry experience, who want you to be successful in the classroom and beyond
- Strong foundation courses for those with little or no design experience through advanced design courses
- Strong professional associations with major industry leaders
- Broad knowledge base from the variety of classes in our Associate of Applied Science Degree
You can get involved in many groups and competitions:
- ASID Student Chapter and National Competitions
- NKBA Student Membership and National Competitions
- ACC ASID Student Newsletter August 2011
- ACC ASID Student Newsletter March 2011
- ACC ASID Student Newsletter September 2011
- ACC ASID Student Newsletter January 2012
Since Interior Design is such a diverse profession, our faculty and staff can answer any questions about the industry or our program. At ACC we're prepared to help you Move Mountains with a career in Interior Design!