Every child needs one person who is CRAZY about them - YOU can be that person!
Consider the field of Early Childhood Education
Working in a local school district, Head Start or child care program, or as a licensing specialist for the Colorado Department of Human Services, the field of Early Childhood Education offers you a variety of opportunities.
How can we meet your educational needs?
- Early Childhood Infant/Toddler Supervisor, Early Childhood Teacher CDHS Minimal Qualifications, Early Childhood Teacher and Early Childhood Director certificates and degree options available
- Coursework offered in various learning formats to meet individual learning styles
- Classes offered at multiple campuses, providing Saturday and evening classes to meet the needs of the working student
- Faculty experienced in various educational models to provide students with a well-rounded education
- Opportunities to transfer on for a Bachelor's degree through Colorado's Early Childhood Education Statewide Transfer Agreement or
ACC's unique partnership with The University of Northern Colorado's Center for Urban Education in Denver.
Student Support Services
Background Consent Forms
- Arapahoe Community College - Littleton Campus on Santa Fe Drive
- Arapahoe Community College - Parker Campus
- Castle Rock Recreation Center
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care, New Early Childhood Teacher Qualifications