Student Affairs fosters a positive, collegial atmosphere on campus by coordinating student activities, events and resources for our students. The Mission of the Student Affairs Office is to facilitate student success and support by providing a variety of programs, activities, services, and experiences that are responsive to the personal, social, cultural and recreational needs of the community college student and are designed to support individuals in achieving their academic, professional, and personal goals.
Get Involved through the Student Affairs Office:
- Connect with What’s Happening at ACC, the bi-weekly student newsletter.
- Attend student activities and events to have fun.
- Be an ACC Leader by joining the Student Government.
- Participate in clubs and organizations to get involved and build your resume.
Find resources through the Student Affairs Office:
- The Student Handbook is filled with information you need to be successful at ACC.
- Submit Student Complaint and Student Grievance forms.
- Make an appointment with on-campus counseling services.
- Find resources for local, off-campus housing and counseling services.
- Learn about our Drug and Alcohol Prevention Program.
- Access our procedures and resources related to Sexual Misconduct and Title IX.
The Vision of the Student Affairs Office is to empower individual student growth and development by providing students with services and programs through collaboration with the college community as a whole, that complement the College’s goals. If the Student Affairs Office can assist you with improving your academic experience at ACC, please contact us.