Read More with the Great Books Club. We develop the inquiring minds, promote leadership skills through inquiry and discussion, enhance literature reading skills and give members the opportunity to share their love of reading. We examine literature of all genres including prose, poetry, and drama and works from all major academic disciplines. Great Books and Great Ideas are the basis of our activities and programs.
What do we do?
- We hold Great Books Club Book Discussions and Reader’s Theater Presentations.
- We attend theater productions at Denver Center of Performing Arts, Littleton Town Center Theater, Shakespeare Festivals and ballet productions at The Colorado Ballet for discounted rates.
- We donate book to the Student Success Center's Great Books Honor System Library.
- We have Great Books Study Groups specifically for Great Books class sections.
- You may volunteer at the Colorado Center for the Blind in Littleton, record Books on Tape or take notes for blind students.