Move Mountains at ACC! Whether you plan to take one class, earn a certificate or pursue an Associate degree, the Student Recruitment and Outreach office will help you get started.
Step One...meet with a Recruitment Specialist to get questions answered regarding the enrollment process and explore various degrees and programs ACC has to offer.
- Learn about the enrollment process
- Arrange for an Individual or Group tour conducted by Student Ambassadors
- Get directions and information about Student Services
- Get assistance for concurrently enrolled high school and under age students
- We'll also help you understand transfer options to four-year colleges
Connect with us! Room M2450, 303.797.5637 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A.A.S. Diagnostic Radiology, Community College of Denver
Area of Emphasis: Underage Admissions
A.G.S. Santa Monica College
Areas of Emphasis: Concurrent Enrollment
M.A. Educational Administration, University of Nebraska
Areas of Emphasis: Littleton Public High Schools, Non-Traditional Students, Veteran Services, Workforce Relations
B.S. Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Colorado at Boulder