Do More at ACC! Whether you plan to take one class, earn a certificate or pursue an Associate degree, the Student Recruitment and Outreach office will help you get started.
Step One...meet with a Recruitment Specialist to get questions answered regarding the enrollment process and explore various degrees and programs ACC has to offer.
- Learn about the enrollment process
- Arrange for an Individual or Group tour conducted by Student Ambassadors
- Get directions and information about Student Services
- Get assistance for concurrently enrolled high school and under age students
- We'll also help you understand transfer options to four-year colleges
Learn about 2012-2013 department scholarships for high school students: (Apply Early! You can submit your application after you've completed your first semester of senior year)
- First Generation Scholarship for those first-time college students with a minimum 2.25 high school GPA and neither parent has a Bachelor degree. Priority consideration date is April 1. Contact Edward Nance (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.797.5657) for information.
- President's Scholarship for those first-time college students with a minimum 3.25 high school GPA. Priority consideration date is April 1. Contact Howard Fukaye (email@example.com or 303.797.5622) for information.
- ACC STEM is for students interested in Biology, Chemistry, Math or Physics with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or an ACT score of 21 or higher. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.