- You may apply for Fall, Spring or Summer semesters.
Deadlines to submit applications for international students who are outside the U.S.:
Semester Time Period Application Deadlines:
- Fall (Mid-August to Mid-December) - June 1
- Spring (Mid-January to Mid-May) - November 1
- Summer (End of May to Mid-August) - March 1
*Applications submitted after the deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
A Complete Application Packet will Include:
- International Student Application.
- $75 Application Fee.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- International Student Financial Statement.
- Proof of Financial Resources.
- Proof of High School (Secondary) Graduation.
- Photocopy of Passport Identification Page.
- Emergency Contact Information.
Download the International Student Application Packet here.
Current F-1 students who are transferring from another educational institution in the US must, in addition to the above:
- Provide official transcripts from prior colleges attended in the US
- Submit a completed transfer form.
- Notify the current school of transfer status.
Current F-1 students attending other colleges or universities may co-enroll for credit at Arapahoe Community College by providing the following documentation:
- International Student Application Form.
- Letter of permission from the Foreign Student Advisor at your host institution, specifying which class(es) you may take.
- Proof of English Proficiency (#3 on the admission requirements).