Concurrent Enrollment at ACC! You can Do More at ACC and take courses for both high school and college credit. With the Concurrent Enrollment program, you'll take classes at an ACC campus with other college students. Choose from several different classes and with a schedule that fits your needs. You may be eligible for tuition reimbursement or pre-paid tuition options. Signing up for Concurrent Enrollment is easy as:
- Apply for Admissions for free!
- Submit your ACT/SAT scores or take the Accuplacer Test at our Testing Center
- Meet with a Student Recruitment Specialist to discuss your scores and get registered for your courses
- If you are seeking both college and high school credit, fill out the Concurrent Enrollment form
- If you are 16 and under, contact Student Recruitment and Outreach